Research & Conservation
Our research and intervention activities are divided in a variety of programs and projects:
- Reef Monitoring Program
- Habitat Cartography Project
- Recycling Program
- Social Perception Program
- Turtle Conservation Program
- Coral Reef Restoration Program
- Environmental Awareness Campaigns
As an active member of the scientific community, our research center offers open access to collected data as well as research results. We have a collection of scientific publications created by our researchers and interns.
Our interactive web map is a scientific vulgarization tool that displays the health conditions of a variety of study sites in order to transmit our research to the local community and the world.