Gain the highest non-professional PADI rating and join the elite with the Master Scuba Diver qualification!
MASTER SCUBA DIVER
- Course Length: 1-2 weeks
- Course Content: 5 PADI Specialty Diver Courses, with an Eco focus. Each specialty entails between 1-4 dives
- Pre-requisites: PADI Rescue Diver, 50 logged dives
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating.
At Takata Experience, we have designed a Master Scuba Diver course with an environmental focus. The Specialty courses on the curriculum will give you a wide variety of experience and knowledge, allowing you to share your passion for the ocean with your fellow divers.
Our Master Scuba Diver package includes the following options:
- Improve your dive skills through the Deep Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy and Underwater Navigation Specialty courses
- Gain more knowledge about the reef ecosystem and its inhabitants with the Fish Identification, Underwater Naturalist, Coral Conseration and Project AWARE Specialties
- Attend our Reef Ecology workshop during your course to learn more about the basic workings of our most valuable ecosystem
If you are interested in joining the program but do not yet meet the pre-requisites, contact us to create a personalized package.